Monday, January 21, 2019

Real Friends Real Transformations

Steve Williamson I started using isogenix in August of 2018 I am down 30 pounds and plan to lose another 45! I absolutely love the products and what it can do for your overall health!

Jean Georgianni Loved my results in the first 10 weeks! And it just keeps getting better! Not just the weight loss and muscle gain, but the energy and great sleep!

Pam Benjamin My old "standby" reliable"tricks" in my weight loss toolbox quit working with my body and after 8 years of failure, I was resigned to being "fluffy" in my latter years. Enter nutritional cleansing, and very quickly and healthfully I am back to my "fighting weight" and feeling like I am back in my own skin! Additional benefits include WAY more energy, deeper, more regenerative sleep, and a "forever young" attitude.


Sam Bartlett I was the ULTIMATE skeptic with weightloss programs until finding Isagenix. Now I am just a few pounds away from the 100 lb Club. If I can do it you can do it!!!! Make a choice for a better you today!!


Evelyn Barton I have been using the Isagenix products for nine months...improved vision and the skin on my neck has tightened nicely...Love the wonderful nutrition Isagenix provides. Give the body good nutrition so it can be the miracle it is!

Kathie Kaunley This is me:: Kathie Kaunley Williamson:::;
WOW,, 
ISAGENIX,, thank you 🙏🏼 
I tried everything: life , there’s times we look back on and say , why did I ever think I was big or my legs were to big or whatever. Then we turn around and we have baby’s , then as a women that changed so much. It brings joy and yet, for me after 4 wonderful children, I felt as if I would never be , what I called normal again! What’s normal 🤷🏻‍♀️!
I tried everything and nothing kept the weight off. Then as I got older , it was even more difficult..
But, when I met Chuck and Diane and heard about ISAGENIX, everything had changed and,, it’s never been easier.
It’s a way of life for me and it’s so easy. 
I fill better , I can walk in a store and buy normal clothes. Which I hadn’t done in years. I went from a size 22 to size 14... from last May.... 
and the best part is.. I can play with my grand babies, sit on the floor polish my toe nails LOL!! 
Anyway,, thank you God, for finding this awesome product 🙏🏼and bringing Chuck & Diane in my path!



Mike DiSalvo Chuck and Diane helped me lose 25 in the last 9 months. The product is strong, the system works, and it doesn’t take long to start building mental belief and compounding your results. You’re a few weeks away from increased motivation, energy, and excitement.

Aaron Veal When in high school I started learning about fitness. After graduation and many adventures, I landed in personal training. I realized later that I truly needed nutrition to get the results I wanted. There is no finding that in today’s lack of....well hardly anything good. Isagenix changed my life! Releasing 24 lbs this last year has given me tons of energy, better rest, helped my joints, made me feel alive again both physically and mentally, and gave me the confidence to share my journey with others.



Artie "AJ" Walls: 6 months on ISAGENIX my overall health is better than its been in 20 years! And the positive results just keep on coming!
I am one who sees his physicians regularly and don't do things without prescribed supervision. With that said, I can now safely, and positively say that for the first time in years I'm free of prescribed blood pressure, cholesterol, acid re-flux, potassium and more meds!!!
These are the type of results I continue to experience while on Isagenix, which makes it almost impossible for me, to not share.


Weight-Loss Disclaimer

Weight loss should not be considered typical. In a study performed in 2012 by University of Illinois at Chicago researchers, subjects lost an average of 9 pounds with an average of 2 pounds of the loss from visceral fat after 30 days on an Isagenix system. The subjects also had a greater level of adherence and had more consistent weight loss from week to week compared to subjects on a traditional diet.