Sunday, January 6, 2019

Transformation Testimonial from AJ Walls

Do you know me? Because anyone who truly knows me should know I would literally give a complete stranger the shirt off my back, or go broke to help others. Those who know me, knows that it's almost impossible to get me to except anything in return for deeds I do from the goodness of my heart. I've heard all my life that I'm a natural born salesman. Which might very well be true, if it didn't involve at the end of the day having to ask someone to now pay me.
Now I find myself at a place in life, where my passion for something, causes me by nature alone, to wanna share, share, share. Almost uncontrollably. My only problem with this scenario, is when society has this predetermined notion, that whatever it is, you're this passionate about, you must be trying to sell something.  ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! This is why, PEOPLE, I literally hate sales!!! Simply for me, is because I would personally, rather give things away!!! That's just me.... For anyone who didn't know me. ArtieAJWalls
Now about the sensitive side of me. People I do not mean to offend anyone.
You can't buy it from me, and I ain't selling ISAGENIX products to anyone. Although, because what ISAGENIX has done for me, my health, my life, I have given hundreds of dollars worth of ISAGENIX away to others to tryout for themselves! In my opinion ISAGENIX is one of the world's best kept secrets ever!!!
6 months on ISAGENIX my overall health is better than its been in 20 years! And the positive results just keep on coming!
I am one who sees his physicians regularly and don't do things without prescribed supervision. With that said, I can now safely, and positively say that for the first time in years I'm free of prescribed blood pressure, cholesterol, acid re-flux, potassium and more meds!!!
These are the type of results I continue to experience while on Isagenix, which makes it almost impossible for me, to not share. Which is all I'm trying to do, and will continue to do . Meanwhile, I'll pray we all make a more conscious effort to live long, healthier lives, and actually grow old together.
God bless us all

DSHEA Disclaimer

The statements (appearing on this Web site) have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Isagenix products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.