Monday, February 11, 2019

What about the negative stuff about Isagenix on the Internet?

Please give me a call tomorrow and we can discuss.
I find it interesting that Isagenix can sell a billion dollars a year in product that is "garbage" :)

The science and results people have gotten speak for themselves, we don't have to defend the product or prove it works.

http://isagenixhealth.net for third party clinical research.

If you check the negative source of any blog or show, notice what they are trying to sell you.  It's an old, ugly trick that some play. You won't see Isagenix or me slamming other products trying to get new customers.

I have personally experienced great results and have personally seen hundreds and hundreds of people that have experienced great results too.

I look forward to talking with you tomorrow.
Chuck