Sunday, June 14, 2020

Creating Consultants with The Shred / Health Reset by CeCe President

Creating Consultants with The Shred / Health Reset


Script: 

Hey _____ (girl/bro/name) with everything that’s going on, I decided to (step up my wellness game/improve my health/rebalance my body/reset my health) and do a nutritional cleanse that helps to improve overall wellness and removes toxins from the body using really clean, high quality, whole food ingredients. I've been using this system for _____# of days and am already experiencing ______.

Anyway, my friend is coaching me through this 11 day Shred / Health Reset. All I had to do was purchase the products which were less than what I was spending on food as it is. Any interest in doing it with me?

  • If no response, follow up at 1 day, 3 days, 5 days, 8 days, long term follow up list 

Them: YESSSS!!!!

You: Awesome. The best thing to do is hop on the 15 minute overview session they’re this week. There’s an overview tonight or tomorrow at 8pm ET (enter in their local time). Of those two days, which works best for you? 

  • (If they can’t make it or there are no Zoom’s scheduled in the next 24 hours, send them the overview videos instead and say:  No worries.  I’ll send you over links to a couple of short videos.  One is about the Shred / Health Reset itself and the other is about the products we use.  They’ll take about 15 minutes to watch.  Let’s set an appointment to go over any questions you may have after you watch them.  When is good for you; Tonight or tomorrow?  - 
  • Once they have scheduled a time, send the video links What is the 11 Day Shred / Health Reset https://bit.ly/11DayShredReset and Mary Evans Just Cleanse https://vimeo.com/186140419 

They select a day. 

You: Cool. Do me a favor, please just block out a window from 8 to 845p and here's why, the overview itself is going to go for about 15-20 minutes. You’ll have all the information so that you can make a fully informed decision to see whether or not this is a fit for you. And then after it’s done, I’d love to connect for a few minutes to hear what you liked most. Does that sound fair? 

Them: Yes! 

You: Ok great, I can text you the login details, etc.  Whats the best number to send it to?

You: Great. So excited to do this together! Wait til you see the results people are getting with is, you’ll flip.

You: Talk to you at 8p tonight / tomorrow.  One more thing, _____, because there’s limited lines, if anything comes up where you cannot make it on the call, please give me the courtesy of a call or text, in advance, so I can reschedule you and use your line for someone else.  Ok?

Them: I’m excited! Thanks for thinking of me!

You: SEARCH FOR A FUN GIF to send them (i.e. “bikini,” “fit girls” “shredded”) You: This will be us soon (enter finger pointing up emoji)

Them: Woot Woot!

Send Instructions the day of the scheduled session with the following: 

“Hey Name, 

I told (enter Presenter’s name) all about you and he/she is excited to connect with you on the session!  Here’s the login for the session.  See you there soon!  

(Enter link for the session - go to www.teamofhope.com - *Live Presentation Schedule*: Every Mon-Thurs verify meeting link)

Once they have enrolled:

"Curiously, who are two people that you know would for sure wanna do this with you? (Let them answer).

"The reason I ask is because Isagenix doesn't spend any money on advertising and instead rewards its customers for our referrals. So when you help *friend name 1* and *friend name 2* get started you'll earn anywhere from $150 - $500 back right away. How awesome is that?"