Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Launch Meeting Agenda

This is the video I want to show tonight at your launch party.

https://youtu.be/gifXzHV-4Do (please run this in advance of the meeting so it loads quickly or even download to your computer if you know how to do that)

7:05 pm Intro: I would like you to welcome everyone and share your story.  
Why Isagenix and why you invited them to take a look. (I am thinking 5-7 minutes)

7:12 Introduce Stan Jagow as a trainer and nutrition expert.
Stan share Why Isagenix for you and share your story. (5-7 minutes... I will start waving at you at 5 minutes for your two minute warning)

7:20 Vee introduce me as the host of tonight's meeting.  Basically keep the edification short and sweet.

Chuck has a unique perspective on this business and he and his wife Diane are having the time of their lives.  
 
Your goal is simply to transfer your credibility with your family and friends to me.

I will share my unique perspective on Isagenix and my story (3-5 minutes)

7:25 Play the video... 12 minutes

7:40 I will speak again upon the conclusion of the video, I will ask everyone what they like best about the video and as Eric suggests, I will share how they can get their products Paid for with the You Share, They Share, Repeat

7:45 I will then ask for you to pass out the Preferred Customer applications (pass them out to everyone that is not already a preferred customer)

I will walk them through filling out the forms and as people show interest and fill out the form we'll put them in the system.

Everyone tonight will go on your left team... :)

Goal is to be enrolling people by 7:45 pm :)

Any questions?

It's the meeting after the meeting when the magic happens.  Let's see who catches the vision with us. :)

God Bless,
Chuck Williams
636-734-0497
Skype name: globalchuck