Monday, October 23, 2017

How to be ready for the expansion in to Korea when it happens...

Here is a tip I gave to one of my friends today... Hope it helps you too.

This week just ask every one you have a conversation with... "You wouldn't happen to know anyone from Korea would you?"

When (not if) you get a "yes I do, why?"... response.

Simply tell them about your "Friend" <ME> and how I expanding my business in to Korea next year and you are helping me by looking for people with Korean connections.

When (not if) you get a "no I don't, why?"... response.

Simply tell them about your "Friend" <ME> and how I expanding my business in to Korea next year and you are helping me by looking for people with Korean connections.

You will be shocked where this will lead us, if you will make it part of your conversation with strangers and everyone you can... :)