Monday, June 10, 2019

The first skill for new Associates

Big Al
June 10, 2019
The first skill for new distributors.
A good friend calls and says, "Hi, good friend." Already we are feeling anxiety. We hope our good friend is not asking us to lend money, or to help move furniture.

Our good friend continues, "I just joined a new business. I can't wait to show you. I just need 30 minutes of your time. When can we get together?"

Now, what is going on in the back of our minds? We think, "I can't give you 30 minutes. I can’t even give you 30 seconds." And that is why it is an uphill struggle to get appointments. We ask too much. And this is the challenge we give our newest distributors before they have learned a single skill.

So the first core skill we should teach our newest distributors is rapport.Whether we teach them word commands, double facts, or even body language techniques, we are doing them a service by helping them avoid rejection and get started fast. Start with rapport.