Wednesday, April 15, 2020

3 Way Zoom (or Call) Outline

Mentee edifies and introduces the Mentor.
Then Mentee is silent unless the Mentor asks a specific question.

Mentor asks the prospect:
1. How do you know Mentee?

2. What do you do professionally?

3. I guess you watched a video from Mentee, what did you like best? (Me Too)

4. On a scale of 1 to 10, with one being absolutely not interested and ten being "I'm ready to get my account set up", where are you?

5. Couple of things, "Do you mind if I tell you my story* first?"

6. Anything else you need to see or hear before you are ready to get started?

7. Is there any reason you wouldn't want to do this for your health and your family? (to relief pain, to look and feel younger, to have more energy, to make money... whatever "pain" you discovered in getting to know them.

Mentor's objective is to set up the Mentee to send a Recommended Cart OR at least get the prospect to the next event!

*Mentor's story: 
1. My background prior to Network Marketing (Isagenix)
2. What I didn't like about it (be real)
3. Found a solution 
4. How I feel about the future

90 seconds or less!