Sunday, April 26, 2020

Product Testimonials

Vee Shaw shares "What makes Isagenix different"

https://youtu.be/H2S2qiZ17Do

Sam Bartlett Video Testimony:

Aaron Veal Video Testimonial:

AJ Walls Video Testimonial:

Steve Williamson Video Testimonial:
https://youtu.be/8WS9_hLGzS0

Geno in NY: Thanks Chuck, day four and I already feel the change. 

Gene

Melynda Harvey Cervantes Great presentation Chuck!
I was struggling for two years with this extra 20 pounds! I was not a believer in the Isagenix shakes at first but after the first month, I was all in. I lost 21.6 pounds, yep, 1.6 over goal and have been able to maintain it with supplementing in shakes for one meal a day! Thanks for all your support along the way as well!

Jill Cooney Ruggeri Chuck, thank you for introducing me to Isagenix. It is truly the easiest way to lose weight!!!

From Lisa Zweifel to Everyone: 09:13 AM
good job Chuck.. shakes are so very yummy!1

From Salena Mikos to Everyone: 09:13 AM
My kiddo loves the Dairy Free Isagenix chocolate shakes. It's a good way to get some really good nutrition in him.

From Chris Moore to Everyone: 09:15 AM
The shakes keep you full as well, unlike others I've tried before. Awesome job!

From Manny Rodriguez "Needing a pick me up yesterday to prevent taking a nap and I got some BEA from Chuck and it definitely helped me rock the following 6 hours!"
From Matt Krpan to Everyone: 09:19 AM
great job Chuck, I love Isagenix