Friday, April 17, 2020

Sample of Using the Script to Ask for Referrals

Anthony, thanks for asking.  

We are doing great... My ministry and business are booming.

Started Social Media training Feb 1st and I am using some of it in both ministry and my home based business.
Lots to learn. 🙂 

I have a networking question for you. 

My business is expanding rapidly and I am seeking quality people that are interested in better health that might also be interested in earning some money from home. 

Do you know a good person that might be interested in learning more?  





Chuck Williams
636-734-0497

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 12:31 PM Clark, Anthony S. <aclark162@stlcc.edu> wrote:
Hi Chuck,

I'm good. My routine is all different. 

I hope you and your family are well!

Best,

Anthony Clark 

From: Chuck Williams <globalchuck@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2020 10:01 PM
To: Clark, Anthony S. <aclark162@stlcc.edu>
Subject: [EXT] Re: Anthony, I just left you a voice mail

**External Email**
Anthony,

I am on a mission to fill social media with LOVE and eliminate fear so I wanted to reach out and see if you and your family are safe and well during these troubling times. 

How have these crazy times changed your routine?
Chuck Williams
636-734-0497


NOTE: This is a script I am testing as of 4/17/2020
Chuck Good Morning. I have a networking question. My business is expanding rapidly  and I am seeking quality people that are interested in better health that might also be interested in earning some money from home. Do you know a good person that might be interested in learning more?