Sunday, April 5, 2020

Step 2. Create Interest and Invite to Step 3 Video or Live Presentation

Frazier Brooks Social Media Training:

Script: Message New Contacts and those you don't keep in close communication with...

Hey Mary, I know this might sound crazy as we don't know each other but I am on a mission to fill social media with LOVE and eliminate fear so I wanted to reach out and see if you and your family are safe and well during these troubling times. How are you and your family doing?

*****
Below is optional...

NOTE: I have been using this to bridge my conversation to asking permission to share an opportunity.  Completely optional and you will need to personalize it for yourself.

When the prospect tells me how he/she is doing and then ask me "How are you and your family doing?"  


I answer with... 



"We are doing great... My ministry and business are booming. Started Social Media training Feb 1st and I am using some of it in both ministry and my home based business. Lots to learn. 🙂"

NOTE: In your own bridge message briefly share how you are doing BUT make sure you mention something about your home based business (very brief just like my example above)

Then I go to asking for permission below... (you do not wait long... coming back a day or a week later is weird. Just let it flow naturally)


Must seek permission before the commission!

Examples: 

"Hey I'm just curious would you be open to checking out some information on a way to make money from home, no worries if not I just thought I would ask?"

If the prospect is NOT interested in the opportunity...

Absolutely no worries.  I appreciate it, let me ask, are your open to taking a look at the products and supporting me as a customer? Thanks, Chuck

or

"Hey I'm just curious would you be open to checking out some information on a game changing product I use, no worries if not I just thought I would ask"

OR go for referrals...

Thanks for taking a look. My biz is booming and people need to make money from home.  I'm looking for referrals, if you know of any one looking to make some money from home.  Thanks.

or


Here are the Isagenix products I selected to get you started! Tap the link below to view the products, edit & complete your order and sign up for Isagenix as a preferred customer! 

https://getstarted.isagenix.com/HDV7HEDMV042 (use your own Recommended Cart... not this one!)

Once you try the products, you can determine if you want to return them & get your money back, continue a customer only or become an associate and make money with us. 


Chuck

*****


TO GET BACK TO 7 STEP SYSTEM 
CLICK LINK BELOW:
https://teamofhope.blogspot.com/2020/06/original-seven-step-system.html


Follow Up Scripts After Sending the Video...

Prospect has not responded after you have sent the video:

After the "Hey I'm just curious script" and you have sent the 7 minute video...

Angela, did you happen to invest 7 minutes and watch that video?  My biz is booming and people need to make money from home.  I'm looking for referrals. Thanks, Chuck

OR 

Doug, I hope you're enjoying the weekend.  Pls let me know when you've had the opportunity to watch that video. I hope you're personally interested, but worse case you'll know what we're excited about and can refer people that would benefit from making money from home. Thanks, Chuck

Customer has not responded after sending to the Live Presentation or the Step 3 Video...

Patty, did you happen to invest 30 minutes to watch the video I sent to you? We're on to something really, really big.  God has given me a system that works.  I know the timing might not be perfect, but pls watch the video & let me know what you liked most. Will you do that today or tomorrow?  Chuck

OR

"Mary, did you happen to invest 30 minutes to watch the video I sent to you? I'm on to something really, really big.  God has given me a system that works.  I know the timing might not be perfect, but pls watch the video & pray about working with Diane & me & our team.  Chuck"

OR

Dorothy, Did you see that last message?  If you're not interested, no worries.  But with 30 million losing their jobs, it's important to let people know they have options.  Chuck


DAILY Group Power Hour!
60 minutes of focused Income Producing Activities Hosted by CeCe PresidentCome get the confidence, coaching and community you need to share Isagenix in a powerful way.


Join us daily at 12 PM noon ET/11 AM CT 

Plus a 2nd Hour at 6 PM ET/5 PM CT

Zoom login is: http://bit.ly/CeCeZoom 

Meeting ID: 214 406 6860


Password: 976724

*****

Special Script:

"I'm just curious, would you be interested in hearing how to take some of your food budget to purchase highly nutritional food to create an income producing asset?"


*****

Phone Script: