Monday, April 20, 2020

The Q Phone Call Script by Patty Cepeda

The Q Phone Call Script:

Hey how are you?
<Pause / Let them respond>

How’s the quarantine going?
<Pause / Let them respond>

Are you able to work from home or are you waiting for the country to open up like the rest of us? lol
<Pause / Let them respond>

Remind me, what were you doing before?
<Pause / Let them respond>

Are you concerned about the situation?  and/or...
Do you think you’ll be able to get back to work? 
<Pause / Let them respond>

Do you keep your eyes open for ways to make money from home?
<Pause / Let them respond>

They may ask, How are you doing? Or What are you doing?
(Actually, that’s why I am calling you.) I’m building a business online, from home, in the health and wellness space, that’s flourishing right now.  I’ve found that, with this quarantine going on, people are looking for ways to make money from home. Would you be open to taking a look at it?
<Pause / Let them respond>

If What is it?...

There is a Zoom overview tonight  at ____ or tomorrow at ____ that will go over everything. I do have limited lines available so I would have to schedule you one.  Do either of these times work for you to listen in? 

If Yes…
Great.  We’re having an information gathering overview on Zoom today at ____ or ____    Eastern Time Zone. Which is better for you?”

If No...See Pro Tip #10 Below.

Perfect. I’ll put you down on the list for the ___am/pm_ call.  It’s important that you hop on a few minutes before it starts because the call is limited to a certain number of guests before the lines max out.   I’ll call you afterwards to answer any other questions you may have. Okay?
<Pause / Let them respond>
_____, because there’s limited lines, if anything comes up where you cannot make it on the call, please give me the courtesy of a call or text, in advance, so I can reschedule you and use your line for someone else.  Ok? 
<pause/ Let them response>

Great I’ll send you the link when we hang up.

<Pause / Let them respond>
Perfect. I’ll see you today at _pm_.

< if there aren’t any zooms scheduled within 24 hours >
Great.  I’ll send you over a link to a short video.  It’ll take about ____ minutes to watch. Let’s set an appointment to go over any questions you may have after you watch it.  When is good for you; Tonight or tomorrow ?
  
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suggestion: 
Set up an appointment to talk with them and send them the link beforehand but not days beforehand…. As soon after they watch it as possible is when you want to talk with them.


VIDEOS TO SEND TO PROSPECTS: 

  1. The Next Entrepreneur http://ltl.is/knc3B - good for White Collar Professionals
  2. Business of the Future http://ltl.is/Dn6MW - good for younger or Blue Collar Professionals



















PRO TIPS -  TO OBJECTIONS:
  1. I can’t get on the call at those times
        Are you interested to learn more?  I can let you know if and when there’s another overview.

  1. How long is the call?
Typically about 30 minutes. 

  1. How much does it cost?
             It’s free!  It just costs 30 minutes of your time!

  1. Why can’t you just tell me now?
Listen, I really don’t have the time. If I did, I would and that’s why we are consolidating our
efforts with the zoom calls.  Besides, you deserve to hear it from the experts!  Within 30 minutes, you'll get all the answers you'll need to know if it’s for you or not.  Make sense?

  1. Can you tell me more about it? Or If you can’t tell me more, then I am not  interested.
If I could get into everything with each person, I would. However to consolidate time and energy, we use the zoom platform as an introduction for more people to hear it from the executives. It’s not for everyone, so we find who is really a fit. _____, you know timing in business is everything and the timing here couldn’t be better. One thing for sure, you’ll thank me I called you. 

  1. Is this a Pyramid?
No, pyramid schemes are illegal.  I’m not trying to go to jail (lol -- and move on).

  1. Is this an MLM?
Trust me, I’ve seen MLM’s before and this is not that.  But seriously, it’s best for you to hop on the overview Zoom and hear all of the details from the experts. I don’t want to tell you anything wrong.  

  1. I'm not good at sales. 
That’s fine. I actually don’t like sales either! And what’s really cool is that I’m still earning while I’m learning everything. 

  1. Is this sales? 
Why? Do you like sales?  <If yes> Great! <If no> Great!  I don’t either. And what’s really cool is that I’m still earning while I’m learning everything. 

  1. I’ll try…
(Name), there are limited lines available, so I really need to know you are definitely getting on because if you can’t, I will reschedule you and put someone else on that line.

  1. I’m not interested in taking a look at a business…
Absolutely no worries.  I appreciate it, let me ask, are your open to taking a look at the
products and supporting me as a customer? (if yes, still invite to zoom because we cover the product systems too. People look different within days and feel different within days on the program).
  1. Well what type of products? Is it fat loss? Etc..
They are nutritional products that help your body get to it’s optimal point, including losing body fat if that needs to be done, but this is what we’re going to cover in the Zoom and they will explain everything. I want you to hear it from the experts! 

  1. Is this Isagenix?

Yes it is!  Are you already involved? Are you using the products? I’m reaching out to as  many people as possible now b/c everyone is looking for a way to improve immunity, have food on hand, and make money from home so we are exploding right now.