Thursday, September 24, 2026

Ray Higdon scripts

Hello My Friend! New LifeWave 10-10-20 Comp Plan About To LaunchBest I’ve ever seen in Networking This news is already creating the next Big Surge in the company Networking is forecasted to hit $400B over next 7 years and we’re currently positioned as #1 momentum companyAre you wanting to make a run with us? Let’s Gooooo!

Burnt Script:


I’m part of this business, and I don’t think it’s a fit for you, but you might like the product. Do you have a few minutes to talk in the next couple of days?


God bless,

Chuck




Guess I’ll put you down as a “no”. 😝


OR


Guess I’ll put you down as a “no”. 😝

OR you just don't check LinkedIn messages often

I hope it is the latter ;)



Prospecting someone I know... 

​As we age, our health becomes more important. At some point, you'll want to try this age-reversing technology from Lifewave.

Please remember the name Lifewave and the X39 stem cell activation patch.  Word is starting to get out, and I hope you will remember me.

The product comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee because it delivers results.


I am crushing it right now with Lifewave. I have just shifted from gathering customers to building a team. Enrolled a top ten income earner at Send Out Cards today. Opening up South Africa tomorrow…

There is a new supplement called Cellergize that helps people with getting results from the X39 stem cell activation patches.

Let’s get together soon.



As we age, our health becomes more important. At some point, you'll want to try this age-reversing technology from Lifewave.

Please remember the name Lifewave and the X39 stem cell activation patch.  Word is starting to get out, and I hope you will remember me.

The product comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee because it delivers results.

​I will check in again in six months, but I hope you will try them now... risk-free.

God Bless,



My training after the first week of Ray Higdon's training.

https://vimeo.com/1230105688


Steve,
I came across your name yesterday and wanted to see if I could connect with you.
As we age, our health becomes more important. 
At some point, you'll want to try this age-reversing technology called X39 that I discovered a few years ago.
I started using it solely for the health benefits of having more active stem cells.
​Let's catch up soon.

Chuck​ Williams