Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Script when you receive a compliment

Connecting Communication Cycle

When someone compliments your transformation.

1. GIVE & RECEIVE 
They say, "Wow you look great! What are you doing?"
You say, "Thanks! I feel great." 
You're ready to share your 49 second story.
 
2. RESPOND Be ready with a 49 second response. 

Outline of your 49 second story: 
7 seconds for each section. Total story over a minute is too long. :)
1. How you felt before 
2. How you heard about Isagenix
3. How you feel now
4. How you feel about your future

 Ask the Magic Question: "What about you? If you had 1 or 2 things you want to improve on in your health what would be at the top of your list?" LISTEN

3. SHARE Send them a link to http://ForeverPak.com and set up a time to reconnect with them. "I think I can help you with that! I'll send you the link right now. If you want to try it, I can get you started.  Let me know. I can't wait for you to see it!"