Friday, June 9, 2017

Letter I sent to a friend encouraging him to become an Isagenix customer

Please consider becoming a customer of my new Isagenix business.  I have found my business home for life!  I love helping people and this fits me perfectly.  If you love the product like I do, the business side happens naturally. :)

Please check out http://globalchuck.com for performance, weight loss, healthy aging and energy.

There is no obligation short term or long term and your first purchase comes with a 100% money back guarantee.  So you can try it at no risk. 

I personally released 22 pounds in a short period of time and have kept it off.  Results vary from person to person, but everyone I have turned on to the products has been very happy that I did. 

I will be in London England the next couple of weeks, I will call you when I get back home to discuss further. 

But you don't have to wait if you don't want to... you can call Diane and she can help you set up an account and place your first transformational order... I think you will be amazed at how good it feels to give your body the proper nutrition.  Diane's cell is 636-699-8008.

Thanks!






God Bless,
Chuck Williams
636-734-0497
Skype name: globalchuck


Tom (my friend) showed interest, so I sent this follow up message:

Hey Tom,

I sent you a text with these two sites that are rich with product info...


Best way to find out is try the products/system.  There is a 100% money back guarantee.

No way I can guarantee you results, but check out what has happened for my brother, Jim!


Plus, I am not looking too bad either. :) LOL


I used to suck in my gut when getting my picture taken.
I don't have to do that any more! LOL
Plus I have more energy and feel healthier.

Thanks for agreeing to come out to the event on the 20th of June.
I have attached flyer again for easy reference.

Let's talk about how you can get your products for free...