Friday, June 9, 2017

Using LinkedIn Effectively (Actual conversation with my friend, Tony Holt. Prospects name changed.)


A conversation with a friend on LinkedIn


·         May 24 Chuck Williams sent the following message at 11:51 AM

o    Hi Tony, just back in the good old US of A... Glad to hear the event went well last week. :) Thanks for the birthday wishes. You have probably seen this on Facebook, but just in case you missed it. http://teamofhope.blogspot.com/2017/05/jim-williams-before-and-after-pictures.html Thanks, Chuck

11:51 AM

·         June 4 Chuck Williams sent the following message at 8:49 PM

o    Tony, Are you in town and available on the evening of the 20th of June? I have Herb Cepeda, my mentor in Isagenix in town that evening (20th).  I need my friends and family to help me fill a room... Herb is the #1 Income Earner in all of Isagenix.  I am really blessed to have him mentoring me. It will be a very entertaining, informational presentation that I am confident you will receive valuable information. No obligation or expectation on my part.  I still believe there is a way you and I can really work well together. Whether you are interested in better health or unstoppable income, it will be awesome. Tuesday night 6/20/17,  Isagenix meeting with Herb Cepeda... @7 pm, @17 Research Park Dr., Saint Charles 63304.  Please let me know if you can join us. Thanks! Chuck

8:49 PM

·         Today Tony Holt sent the following messages at 11:04 AM



Chuck,



I don't think Carolyn and I are interested at this time.



I would like to get together with you again soon just to stay up to date on how M2M is going. Thank you for sending us Rick Sabbert. He has been a great addition to our team.

·         11:04 AM

·         Chuck Williams sent the following message at 11:32 AM

o    Tony, I did not think you would be interested based on previous conversations we have had. However, if your evening is free, I would still appreciate you considering attending just to support the launch of our business. I am not serving Steak dinner like you did at the IRC dinner... LOL But your attendance and support would be appreciated. If not, no biggie... I just promised 100+ in the room and I am asking my family and friends to consider helping me achieve my commitment. :) LOL I would love to get together, but will have to be in July. Two weeks of full out promoting the Cepeda event. Week in London for the official launch of Isagenix in the UK and a week in OK helping my son with his youth group (summer camp and a vacation Bible school for Native American children)... God Bless, Have an amazing week... Chuck
      PS If you can't come, please consider someone else that might be interested in the benefits of our products and better health.

Attachment



·         Tony Holt sent the following message at 12:05 PM



Normally I would jump at the chance based on your sincere and compelling ask. Tuesdays are my night with my 3 teenagers. Wish I could be there to help support, I will consider who I can ask. Do you know John Smith? He is with ABC Company and always seems up for networking opportunities.

·         12:05 PM

·         Chuck Williams sent the following message at 12:33 PM

o    Tony, I appreciate your reply. I have no (zero) problem with a "no" answer. :) I don't know John Smith, but would love for you to invite him, if you feel he might be interested. Blessings my friend... let's connect in July. Love, Chuck

12:33 PM

Tony Holt sent the following message at 2:55 PM



John Smith said he can make it. He is a young guy who used to work here at Sports Fusion with Greg. He has been to many IRC events and is a pretty good networker for his age. Hope it helps, I will consider others as well. :)

2:55 PM

Read 

Chuck Williams sent the following message at 3:12 PM

o    Helps a whole lot and feels good that you would do that for me. Thanks! Please have him go to our FB event page and let us know he is coming...http://bit.ly/2qJbKNP