Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Outline for successful three way call

Three Way Call Outline:
  1. How do you know ____ or How long have you known ____ (edify the person initiating the three-way call)
  2. What do you do professionally?
  3. I guess you got something from ____, you saw a video that interested you.
  4. Anything you've seen in the video that piqued your interest? OR What did you like most in the video?
  5. On a scale of 1 to 10, with one being "not at all interested" to 10 being "I am ready to get started", where are you?
  6. Couple of things, "Do you mind if I tell you my story first?"
  7. Anything else you need to see or hear before you're ready to get started?
  8. Is there any reason you wouldn't want to do this for your family?
My objective: Set up an account for the prospect or promote the next live event.