Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Some recent FB conversations regarding Isagenix Launch in to Korea on 10/8/18

Chris, we launch Isagenix in Korea in less than two weeks. Huge opportunity with this international expansion. All you have to do to get involved is become a customer, try some of the products. If you like the products and what they do for you, you are going to love the business model. If you don't like the products, you return them within 30 days and get a refund and no harm/no foul. Don't let this opportunity slip by. I have never been more sure of anything in my life when it comes to business. If you are interested, first step is to watch the short "Transform Your Life" video at http://globalchuck.com

To a friend serving in our Armed Forces:

I would love to build a relationship with you for months or years before talking business with you, but time is of the essence. Are you open to an opportunity to set yourself and family up with a strong residual income while you complete your service to our country and especially when you eventually retire? If you are open, I have something very timely to share with you. If not, that's cool too. Chuck

His response: You have my attention

Are you already an Isagenix Customer? I have been working over a year in preparation of Isagenix launch in to Korea (we go live 10/8/18)... I could not believe it when you told me you would be going there for a nine month deployment!