Sunday, August 9, 2020

Influencer Launch Plan by CeCe President

 Team BOLD

Influencer Launch Plan



Initial Launch:


  1. Pick a launch date - give yourself at least 3 weeks

  2. Create your dream partners list - Use this tool - https://bit.ly/DreamPartnersTool

  3. Warm up your list - connect, say hi, ask how they’re doing, comment on posts, etc.

  4. Whisper campaign - 2 weeks prior to start date - only with your Executive Team


Name, I’m about to do something big.  It’s gonna start in two weeks.  I can’t give you a lot of information about it right now, but I’m assembling a group of business people to help expand a multi-billion dollar company with a game-changing health product in this area.  And in the space of 1 month, I’m putting together this inner circle - this group of people who are gonna lock arms and together we’re going to create a MASSIVE impact on people’s health and dominate our markets in the process.  And it’s going to be amazing.  


Now, here’s what I need to know, assume that everything I’m going to share with you about the product and the financial opportunity, assume that worked out, everything, assume it all checks out...based upon the idea of it, are you in or are you out?


(if yes) 


Awesome...it starts <this date>.  A few days before, I’m gonna lay out the entire system and you can run with me if you want.  In the next month, not only will we help thousands of people get healthy --- I mean truly healthy --- we’re going to make a lot of money in the process.  Today, I’ll shoot you over a short video so you can start thinking about who you’d want to lock arms with.  Make sense?


Share this video:  https://vimeo.com/322743203


(if no)


Listen, no worries.  You know how much I respect you and wanted to make sure I gave you the opportunity first.  Can I count on you to support me as a customer and check out the products?


Share this video:  https://vimeo.com/277436477