Thursday, September 17, 2020

Examples of scripts I am using to start conversations via Penny App

Here is a simple message I am using in FB messenger to start conversations:


Beginning of the week:

 

Jennifer, 

I'm going through my FB contacts & reconnecting with people. 

Is there anything I can do for you? 

Hope you have a great week.  

Chuck


 *****


Mid-Week

 

Joyce,

I'm going through my FB contacts & reconnecting with people.

Is there anything I can do for you?

Hope you are having a great week.

Chuck 


*****

IF we are not connected on FB and I text, I have used...

Text: 

First Name, I hope you are doing well.   How are you doing? I'm going through my phone contacts & reconnecting with people. Is there anything I can do for you? Hope you have a great week.  Chuck


Here is an example of one I had to email because I was not connected on FB and did not have his current phone number...

Email: 

Tito, 

I hope you are well and remember me.  This is from my personal email account... 

Click on the "Meet with Me" in my signature below and let's catch up for 10 minutes.

Chuck

*****

*Training note... in the "Meet with Me" I am using Calendly (free account) to schedule meetings.  It's also in my email signature.


Direct Business Approach:

I just happened to come across your name this afternoon.

 

Hopefully you have found something that is working really well for you.

 

Either way, I would love to hear from you.

 

My name is Chuck Williams and I retired from the rat race in 2004 by transitioning into a successful home based business.

 

Over the last several years, I have found a business that helps people obtain optimal health and for those that are interested there is a way to develop a nice residual income too.

 

If you are open and the timing is right and either better health and/or a residual income interest you, we should connect again.

 

Thanks,

Chuck

*****

Past Business Associates from one of my businesses:

About ten years ago we were involved in a business together and I am reaching out to those I have worked with before to see what they are up to and attempting to reconnect and help those I can...

 

Whether you are excited about whatever you are currently doing or looking for a great opportunity, if there is any way I can be of help, please let me know.

Chuck

*****