Saturday, January 26, 2019

"Power of Two" Videos: 2 Tim 2:2 principle of multiplication

Video 1: Product Overview
https://youtu.be/3EMRWUOtGrc

Video 2: Financial Wellness
https://youtu.be/3njrPZxcQco


*Special Training Introducing "Power of Two" by Versile Shaw and Chuck Williams
https://youtu.be/fmUbZnM8hJY

NOTE: Please do NOT call Isagenix Corp and try to order a "Forever Pak"... it is a term that has been developed in the field and they won't know what you are talking about. ;)  It's simply two canisters of shakes and one bottle of Isagenesis. It equals 108 BV and it gets results. :)  Just order that combination of products which our team calls the "Power of Two".


Isagenesis Product B intel... ;)
http://www.isafyi.com/new-generation-of-product-b-isagenesis/


Zoom Training by Dave MacArthur

https://youtu.be/UovjFpFUTak


Dave MacArthur IsaGenesis Presentation


Connecting

https://youtu.be/L7XWTaIIJVc

Website with videos and back office:
CLICK HERE

Back office with training click on "Team Login" in the top right hand corner of the website.

Secret Password is "1Team" ... please do not share with prospects.  Team members only!

FB Message to a friend:
Grayling, as I was praying about who I could help today your name was the 2nd one that came to mind. Are you and Regina open to what Diane and I have discovered? You don't have to "sell" it. But if you try it, you will notice a positive change in how you feel and your energy. If you have some weight to lose, that is a by-product of the nutrition. Hope you two are open to at least taking a look, this is backed by Science and it works. God Bless, Chuck  

If they show interest, I will share video 1 with them.

After that if still interested, it's video 2 and a three way call.

At any point if they are not interested, I consider it 'seed planted' and ask for referrals now that they better understand what it is we do... 

After sending Video 1 to a friend, here is a message I sent to him... he joined as a new customer the next day!

I hope so, I would definitely like to work with you... I have plenty of people to work with already, I seriously WANT to work with you. It will be fun and I know I can help you make a true residual income all while helping you enjoy better health too. Let me know after you watch that first video, I will send you the second. That's the entire system... two videos "Yes or No"... haha 🙂 Chuck

****


"Got it.  We watched the forever pal video last night the 22 minute one.  It was great.  Honestly, I feel so much more hope!  I sent a message to Deb Avery and just sent her a link to the YouTube video before I saw this email.  I’m gonna contact John too.  I’d like to go back to people like Bill Ache and say do this for your health."

Thanks bunches,
Sandy

****
Thank you for all this. I am excited!

Alaine K. Nolt
Certified Health & Life Coach
719-238-4635

LinkedIn: Alaine Nolt
www.alainenolt.com

****
Thank you. YES! one of my customers signed his sister last night with these two products and the Amped Nitro (she likes it better than an Eshot)
!!!😊

She is SO excited to get her own Isagenix, she adores her brother and could see a difference when they Facetime each week.
She missed the call this morning. And she loved the Forever Pak 22 min video! She wants to be totally involved!

Thanks Chuck!

Alaine K. Nolt
Certified Health & Life Coach
719-238-4635

LinkedIn: Alaine Nolt

****

Thanks Chuck, this is perfect! I am using this system to contact my 'customers' tonight.  

Thanks!
John Stack

****

Here is the initial order includes $29 membership fee, tax and shipping.
Actual price will vary slightly based on tax and shipping to the customer...

Initial Order

Order Total
US$209.21


Autoship Order

Order Total
US$178.33