Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Re-engage past Isagenix Customers

Here is a message Diane Williams crafted that we are sending to all of our customers that did less than 100BV in the past 30 days... 

Hi Mom, How are you?! We just wanted to reach out and let you know about a simpler 2 step routine for weight loss, healthy aging and a lot more!! We thought of you because we think you would enjoy it as much as we have! Do you still have products left? Reach out to us if you're interested in knowing more. Blessings, ~Chuck & Diane

Below is where we got the idea... from Chelsea Cepeda.

I am trying to get some of my customers who aren’t ordering or have ordered very little in the last few months re-engaged. This is a little challenge I'm texting out to get some buzz going!
For those who have not ordered any products recently:
“Hi Megan!! How are you?! I just wanted to reach out and let you know about this new 3 step morning routine for gut health that helps with gas, bloating, losing weight, abdominal pain and a lot more!!
I thought of you because I think you would enjoy it as much as I have! Do you still have products left?”
For those who order product monthly:
“Hey Barb!! just wanted to let you know isa just launched a love your gut challenge with probiotics and enzymes! It helps with bloating, stomach discomfort, stubborn weight loss and more! I thought of you + wanted to reach out to you cause I know how well these products have worked for you!”
For those who just got started:
“Hey Sarah! I know you just got started and I’m SOO excited for you! I wanted to give you the deets on a new challenge my team & I are started to RESET our gut health! You already have your shakes, but we will be incorporating our new Probiotics, Digestive Enzymes & Isagenix Greens to help with bloating & overall gut health! Let me know if you want to place a one time order or add it to your next auto ship so I can tell you how!  “
.
.
After they say they want to try it:
What You’ll Need to Get Started with the LOVE YOUR GUT CHALLENGE:
IsaBiome Conventional System (Under Vitality & Wellbeing)
Isagenix Greens (Under Vitality & Wellbeing)
IsaLean Shakes-2 Canisters (Under Weight Loss)
1. Wake Up—Greens + Probiotics first thing in the morning! (better for you than celery juice!)
2. 30 minutes to 1 hour later—IsaLean Shake
3. R E P E A T every morning for optimal gut health results!
.
.
I’m literally sending this out to ALL my people who order or don’t order product! This is a great way to get them engaged & also a great opportunity to tell them how they can start getting their products for free if they missed the memo when they first got started! I've seen good results so far. People with 0 BV are interested & I have a call tonight with someone who hasn't been ordering! Feel free to use this!