Thursday, October 22, 2020

Lindsey Wynia's Penny App Scripts (Reachouts and Follow Ups)

Lindsey Wynia - Reachout 1 - Leader Script

 Hi there! I just wanted to reach out and let you know that I LOVE the positivity on your page! It looks like we are Facebook friends but haven't ever chatted! I’m not even sure how we became friends, but I am glad we are! I would love to know more about you! You totally remind me of some of the women I work with. What do you do?

Lindsey Wynia - Reachout 2 - Leader Script

Hey there. How are you? With what’s going on in this world, I am more focused than ever with helping people who might be stressed out, not sleeping right, and craving alllllll the food in the pantry. Can you relate to any of that? If so, I would be happy to share what’s been working for a lot of my friends. If not, that’s perfectly okay.

Lindsey Wynia - Reachout 3 - Leader Script

Hey there! I was just checking out your page and saw that you ______! I love connecting with new people who are looking for synergy in business or life! Are you open to chat for a few minutes about what you do and how we can possibly help each other?

Lindsey Wynia - Reachout 4 - Leader Script

Hi there. I saw your post about ___.  I’m so sorry. I wouldn’t be a good friend if I kept scrolling and didn't reach out. I’ve been helping a lot of my friends who also have __.  I’d be happy to share some information to see if I might be able to help. Are you open to hearing more?  If not, that’s perfectly okay. If yes, are you free to chat this afternoon at 3:30PM or does tonight at 8PM work better?

Lindsey Wynia - Reachout 5 - Leader Script

Hi!! Thanks so much for watching my stories! It’s so nice having kind and supportive people like you. I would love to add you to my support page so you can see what it’s all about. Would that be ok?

Lindsey Wynia - Follow Up 1 - Leader Script

Hi there! I hope you are enjoying this beautiful fall weather and looking forward to Thanksgiving and the other holidays with your family. I know we spoke a few months back about some personal wellness goals you were wanting to work towards, but the timing wasn’t the best. It may or may not be the right time now, but I was thinking of you today and just thought I’d reach out. I recently had this “ah ha” moment and realized there are a lot of people in my life that need a better solution for their nutrition and health, and so I want to share what has been working for me these past 10 months to get my health back. Just wanted to let you know I am here for you if you want some help to face the holidays or want more info, and if it’s not your time, that’s totally ok. I will be having another sip & sample in the next couple of weeks that I will of course be inviting you to if you want to come try some things. If you are open for another chat, let me know what works for you. Hope you have a great day!

Lindsey Wynia - Follow Up 2 - Leader Script

Hey! I've reached out to you a few times about my system. I know it would help you with _________. I'm excited to get you started! It's totally not my intention to bother you, but I wanted to know if you'd like me to take you off my list for promotions that come up from people who were interested! That way it's not awkward for you or me! Please let me know! Thank you!