Saturday, October 3, 2020

Scripts to use with the Penny App (Personal Assistant)

 Reach Out Scripts:

From CeCe President: 
Here are some reach out options I use (note - my best results are when I use the voice memo feature). 

Hey _________,
I’m reaching out because I found my way to some mentors, who are teaching me how to build an online business in the wellness space and I thought you might be interested in it too, does that sound like something that might be up your alley? 

 

*****


Hey ___, just curious? Would you be open to checking out some more information about how I help people create a full time income in part time hours? No worries if not. Just thought I’d ask. 

*****

Hey ____. Just curious. Would you open to checking out some information on the 30 day fitness challenge my friends and I are doing? No worries if not, just thought I’d ask. 

*****

Just curious? Would you be open to checking out some information about how I partner with heart centered and purpose-driven influencers like you to create an additional six-figure residual income online in the health and wellness space? No worries if not. Just thought I’d ask. 

*****

Hey ____ ! I’m working on something exciting. It may or may not be for you. Are you open to taking a look? 

*****

Hey ______, I have been thinking about you a lot over the past year/month/week and I have wanted to reach out to you like I am now so many times but didn’t because of fear. I respect you so much and want to chat with you about what I am doing. It may or may not be for you, but when I think of the people that I want to surround myself with you are top of the list. When do you have a min to catch up?



*****

These two are from Chuck Williams:


I'm going through my contacts & reconnecting with people.  Is there anything I can do for you?

*****

Chuck Williams here.  I thought I would check in with you.

Let me know what you are working on?  If there is any way I can assist, please let me know.  I know quite a few people.  I would be glad to reach out to them on your behalf.
 

Also, I’m working on something exciting. It may or may not be for you. Are you open to taking a look?