Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Express University Nuggets by Chuck Williams

What is your why. Create a vision board and keep your why front and center!
MY WHY: "Pursuing my passion for Discipleship without having to raise support to do marketplace ministry full-time and travel the world with the love of my life, Diane and our family without concern for money."

Know your story 
MY STORY: "I have been able to build a financial asset that produces residual income!  My income producing asset is greater than my monthly residual expenses!  I teach people how to earn residual income where you build something once and continue to get paid."

The art of connecting!  From the HEART!
Three types of people... look for the smiley faced people, leave the projects for someone else!
When sharing the business opportunity we are looking for people that are open to a financial home run and for those that the timing is right (now).

Business Opportunity Script:
Me: Hi, How are you?
Their response: "I am good, how are you?"
Me: Pay the person a compliment then say "I'm expanding my business in this area, are you open to a financial opportunity?"
OR
Me: "I'm great, can you believe I have hit a financial home run with a home based business, isn't that amazing?"
OR
Me: "I'm awesome, can you believe that I'm working with several millionaires who are helping me hit a financial home run, isn't that amazing?"
Their response: "Yes" or "That is amazing.  How are you doing that?"
Me: "Well text me your name and I'll send you a 7 minute video called "Business of the Future" that explains more."
Me: "How soon can you watch it?"
Their response: "Today."
Me: "Great, I'll follow up tonight to answer any questions and introduce you to my business partners, if it looks like a possible fit."

Tip: Set up your featured video to show the "Business of the Future"!

Product Script:
Me: Hi, How are you?
Their response: "I am good, how are you?"
Me: "I'm great, can you believe I lost 4 inches off my waist without dieting, isn't that amazing?" 
Their response: "That is amazing.  How did you do that?"
Me: "I'm doing this full body nutritional cleanse that works on the inside and shows up on the outside in lost pounds and inches.  And the best part is my energy and mental clarity are literally through the roof!"
Me: "Are you interested in learning more?"
Their response: "Yes"
Me: "Well text me your name and I'll send you an 11 minute video called "Isagenix Advantage" that explains more."
Me: "How soon can you watch it?"
Their response: "Today"
Me: "Great, I'll follow up tonight to answer any questions and introduce you to my business partners, if it looks like a possible fit."

Tip: For product customers use your IsaMovie link ... yourusername.Isagenix.com/IsaMovie

Once you have connected and shared the video (Business or Product), you validate with a 3 way call/zoom call.

Then you enroll! "Your next step is... try the products, they are amazing."  http://isaproducts.com

Then you duplicate... http://Isagenixbusiness.com
Use the "You Share, They Share, Repeat" and the "Map to Crystal Executive" as your guides.
Print out and use the IsaLife Success Plan.

Great tool to use is the IsaLife App... enroll a new customer in two minutes!  

Train and support!

The Cepeda System is simple!
Keep it simple... get your two and we do that with two exposures a day!
1. Enroll new customer
2. Get them registered on http://besetfreelife.com and get them on the text alert system
3. Get them on the morning calls
4. Get them to the major events (NYKO and Celebration)