Seven Standards for Team of Hope Leaders being mentored by Chuck Williams
1. Be on the Cepeda morning calls. (if you really cannot be on live, listen to the recording as soon as it is posted) Go to https://besetfreelife.com/ and register as a member only. You will need access to the members area to review the recorded morning calls. RECEIVE INSTANT TEXT UPDATES BY TEXTING (Get Key Phrase When you become a member at BeSetFreeLife.com) TO 95577 (Do not share this with people who are not members of the Cepeda team)
2. Attend the two major events each year. (NYKO and Celebration)
3. Attend the weekly training zoom meeting every Saturday at noon Eastern/11 am Central/9 am Pacific. (See Team of Hope blog for details on all the calls and presentations available for you: http://teamofhope.com )
4. Go through the “Getting Started Right” training at http://teamofhope.blogspot.com/2017/08/get-plugged-in-now-most-important.html and do everything listed on blog from August 11, 2017 (it has been updated since that date). Print out the IsaLife Success Plan and keep it with you at all times and use it like your Isagenix Bible.
5. Two exposures a day five days a week! (someone watching a video or you showing the plan is an exposure)
6. Should not need to be included on this list, but it is necessary for your success. Be a product of the product and do at least 125BV a month so you qualify for the IsaBody Challenge minimum and $200 worth of free product every Challenge you complete.
7. Check in with me at least once a week to go through your goals and activities to keep you on track and focused. Goals should include # of exposures weekly, number personally enrolled monthly (good goal for most is five a month), number of weekly cycles, date of next rank advancement and the number of members on your team at three major events.