Monday, October 1, 2018

Rene Schriebman and Chuck Williams present Isagenix

https://youtu.be/d8lYuW9Jrlg

Get Paid Fast: Two Accountability/Biz Partners
This is designed to help someone enroll their first few people. This does NOT replace the Facebook Post or the Proactive Outreach. The goal is to reach out to the “Two people who they know, that would for sure want to do this with them”
YOU: ​Hey _____ You are the first person that came to my mind. Any interest in doing a nutritional reset system with me? I’m ready to ____ (lose X pounds, get shredded, etc) and feel like myself again. I’ve seen so many before and afters & combed all the research, it’s the real deal and I’m super excited about it.
​My friend is coaching me, she’s worked with tons of people and has tons of experience she can share (for FREE!), all we do is pay for the products. Wanna do it with me?
​OR - (IF ON DAY 5 OR AFTER)
​Hey ___ Any interest in doing a nutritional cleansing reset system with me? After ___# days of using this system Im already experiencing____. Ill spare you from experiencing what I did...watching everyone else look amazing and feel even better. I was ready for my own transformation. I cant believe how awesome I feel and how great it tastes!
​My friend is coaching me, she’s worked with tons of people and has tons of experience she can share (for FREE!), all we do is pay for the products. Wanna do it with me?

Earnings Disclaimer
**Earning levels for Isagenix® Independent Associates that appear in this publication are examples and should not be construed as typical or average. Income level achievements are dependent upon the individual Associate’s business skills, personal ambition, time, commitment, activity and demographic factors. For average earnings, see the Isagenix Independent Associate Earnings Statement found at www.IsagenixEarnings.com


Isagenix Millionaires are defined as Isagenix Associates who have cumulatively earned $1 million or more with Isagenix.


DSHEA Disclaimer
The statements (appearing on this Web site) have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Isagenix products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.



Weight-Loss Disclaimer
Weight loss should not be considered typical. In a study performed in 2012 by University of Illinois at Chicago researchers, subjects lost an average of 9 pounds with an average of 2 pounds of the loss from visceral fat after 30 days on an Isagenix system. The subjects also had a greater level of adherence and had more consistent weight loss from week to week compared to subjects on a traditional diet.