Friday, May 25, 2018

Script recommended by Kwangsoo


Script recommended by Kwangsoo
This is the script I am sending our to everyone. 25 per day with their names instead of “hi there”. this scripted was suggested via one of the corp zoom and Sarah has posted on our team page. 

"Hi There! Not sure if you’ve seen my posts, but I started a business last year with wellness and nutrition products. I'm looking for 2 things - people that are looking for a system to look and feel better, especially with the New Year resolution. The company i partnered with provides a 30 Day nutritional reset that delivers astonishing results based on cutting-edge science. And I'm looking for people who are entrepreneurial that would be open to having a virtual franchise in the wellness industry and earning income while they sleep. I KNOW it’s random but since you’re one of the most connected people I know, I wanted to see if you had people that come to mind for either of those. Have a great day!"

UPDATE from 1/15/18 post on BSF BIZ facebook page
Jessica R. shared this today on the January Jolt zoom call and then gave us the script on the Isagenix Business Facebook Group!!!
January Jolt has me like WHOA! https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/f68/1/16/1f4aa_1f3fc.png๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ LETS GO, TEAM!!! Here’s something I shared on the calls today for those that asked! https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/fba/1/16/1f64c_1f3fd.png๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ
PRIVATE MESSAGE ARE GOLD!!!--you can totally send out 10-20/day. This is what we did... printed out our Facebook friends list and only allowed ourselves to disqualify people if they are currently using Isagenix... Commit to this - EVERYONE GETS A MESSAGE. I held my breath and sent a lot of people a variation of this message... and oh my gosh, it is crazy the people who responded positively (and enrolled). It takes 15 to 20 minutes to do 10-20 every day!! Remember, we HAVE what so many people are PRAYING FOR right now!! It's not about YOU; it's about THEM!

"Hi Angela! Not sure if you’ve seen my posts, but I started a little business sort of by accident almost ______ (months/years) ago with wellness and nutrition products. I'm looking for 2 things - people that are looking for a system to look and feel better, especially with the new year upon us. The company we partnered with provides a 30 Day nutritional reset that delivers astonishing results based on cutting-edge science. And I'm looking for people who are entrepreneurial that would be open to having a virtual franchise in the wellness industry and earning income while they sleep. I KNOW its random but since you’re one of the most connected people I know, I wanted to see if you had people that come to mind for either of those. Have a great day!!"